Bushel & A Peck Care Sleep Coaching
A Good Night’s Sleep Doesn’t Have To Be A Far Off Dream
Creating a healthy sleep schedule is arguably one of the most difficult, controversial and confusing tasks new parents will face. There’s a wide array of different methods to choose from, but every baby and their needs are so different, making cookie-cutter approaches unrealistic. With my sleep coaching, I use my years of experience and training to develop a sleep coaching plan customized to meet the needs of each individual child and family I work with. No matter the approach, I’ll give you the tools and confidence needed for you to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep!
My Sleep Coaching Services Include:
- In Person Consultation
- Temperament Questionnaire To Identify Best Method Of Training
- Complete Assessment Of Your Child’s Sleep Needs
- Custom Schedule Based On Your Child’s Age And Development
- 3-14 Nights Of Overnight Support (Time Dependent On Individual Child)
- Step-By-Step Sleep Plan Tailored To Your Child And Family
- 1 Day Of Nap Time Support
- Support Via Text As Needed
- 2 Weeks Of Follow Up Support
Sleep Coaching Plans start at $1,400
Let’s Create Healthy Sleep Habits Together.
Hiring Rita to help sleep train our 3 month old baby boy and transition him into his crib was the best decision!! Not only did it give us a little break, but both my husband and I learned so much from her regarding his routine, patterns, etc. The results were great, our son learned soothing techniques and stopped night feeds altogether! On top of her expertise and knowledge, Rita is a very warm and friendly person who made our family feel at ease.